Discover the fascinating geologic history of El Torcal Nature Reserve on a guided, half-day hike. After pickup from your hotel in Marbella, Malaga or other Costa del Sol towns, learn about the unique landscape on the drive to the park. Enjoy several hours hiking among the dramatic karst limestone formations, considered among the most impressive in all of Europe. Your private guide can customize the pace and itinerary of the hike to suit the group’s abilities.
- Private, half-day hiking tour of El Torcal Nature Reserve
- Hike among some of Europe's most impressive karst limestone formations
- Learn about the history and geology of the landscape
- Keep an eye out for local wildlife sightings
- All levels of hiking experience welcome
- Private guide can customize the pace and route to suit the group's abilities
- Includes transport from hotels in Marbella, Malaga, Mijas and other Costa del Sol locations
What You Can Expect
After arriving at the El Torcal Nature Reserve, start the hike near the restaurant. Listen as the guide points out the animals and vegetation of the area and describes how the landscape was evolved throughout history.
The El Torcal reserve is home to several dramatic karst limestone formations, many of which resemble certain shapes. Look out for the dragon, little bird, watcher, and camel, among others. At the end of the trail, hop back in the car and get dropped off back at your hotel.